Check out Grant Hougen tearing up the dirt on his Sportster. We first saw Grant’s pics on Instagram and thought they would be great to share on our blog.
- Mid 70’s leather ironhead step seat.
- Milled integrated risers off of top triple clamp to bolt on 6″ risers w/ motocross handle bars.
- Burly Brand rear suspension.
- Chopped off 6″ from back fender,
- No front brakes or fender, mid controls w/ home made copper pegs.
- Remounted tail light, after market lightbar.
- 4″ tank lift, remounted wire harness.
- K&N AF, straight shots pipes w/ wrap.
Catch the pics courtesy of Suzie Dean below:
Want to get featured on our blog? Share your pics with us!