Roland Sands has entered the realm of motorcycle riding boots with his new line the “Mojave.” These boots are packed full of features, we’ve noticed people are quick to compare them to say a pair of Redwings or Thorogood boots. Yes they look alike, however they have many features that make them a riding boot.
- 100% top-grain cowhide outer construction
- Waterproof Hipora liner with gusseted tongue for superior performance
- Built for the motorcycle rider with reinforced shank, toe box, ankle and lateral support for added protection
- Vibram soles provide superior shock absorption and feature an aggressive tread for slip resistance and stability
- 3M Scotchlite reflective detail
- Waxed laces and a RSD proprietary insole
- Available in Whiskey, Grey, Black, and Oxblood
When I first picked up these boots the first thing I noticed is the attention to detail, just like all of the riding gear in the Roland Sands line. The reinforced molded inserts in the heelcup, ankle, and toebox make this boot stronger than your average work boot. With that you add the Hipora waterproof liner, and it’s Vibram hi-grip, oil and chemical resistant outsoles to get a top of the line motorcycle riding boot.
Take a look at our video overview below:
RSD Mojave Boots (Oxblood Red)